Planning grants for the submission of a major research application
The Swedish South Asian Studies Network (SASNET) invites Lund University researchers who are in the process of putting together and submitting a major national or international research application to apply for a new round of planning grants. Examples of such applications include the EU framework programme and programme applications to Riksbankens Jubileumsfond.
The grant amounts to a maximum value of 75000 SEK (plus indirect costs) and it should be used to cover meeting costs and travel expenses that relate to the application. Two applications will receive funding.
The proposed research application should clearly address and attend to issues that relate to South Asia. While not required, it is considered an additional strength of the application if it names collaborators based at South Asian universities.
The main applicant and designated project leader (or equivalent) should currently be employed by Lund University. The grant has to be used before September 2023.
The deadline for applying is 16 September 2022. Send the application to sasnet [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se.
The application should comprise the following documents:
- Project description, maximum three pages
- CV of the main applicant, listing research qualifications
- A plan outlining when and to what funding body (or bodies) that the research application will be submitted
- A list of proposed project members or collaborators
- Budget specifying how the planning grant will be used
- Approval signed by a Head of Department (or equivalent)
For additional information, please contact the Director of SASNET, Ted Svensson (ted [dot] svensson [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se).