The grant amounts to a maximum value of 75000 SEK (direct costs) and it should be used to cover meeting costs and travel expenses that relate to the application. In this round (i.e. June 2022), two applications will receive funding.
The proposed research application should clearly address and attend to issues that relate to South Asia. While not required, it is considered an additional strength of the application if it names collaborators based at South Asian universities.
The main applicant and designated project leader (or equivalent) should currently be employed by Lund University. The grant has to be used before June 2023.
The deadline for applying is 10 June 2022. Send the application to sasnet [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se.
The application should comprise the following documents:
- Project description, maximum three pages
- CV of the main applicant, listing research qualifications
- A plan outlining when and to what funding body (or bodies) that the research application will be submitted
- A list of proposed project members or collaborators
- Budget specifying how the planning grant will be used
- Approval signed by a Head of Department (or equivalent)
For additional information, please contact the Director of SASNET, Ted Svensson (ted [dot] svensson [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se).