Grants for Writing a Research Application 2023 (ansökningsmånad)
The Swedish South Asian Studies Network (SASNET) offers two grants intended to support individual researchers at Lund University in their writing of research applications. The grant equals one month’s full-time work and should be used by September 2024.
While members of all faculties and departments are welcome to apply, the proposed research application has to be clearly centred on and address issues that relate to South Asia.
Only researchers that are currently employed by Lund University may apply. Applicants must have completed their doctoral degree.
How to apply
The application should comprise the following documents:
- A project description, maximum three pages
- CV, listing research qualifications
- A brief plan outlining when and to what funding body (or bodies) that the research application will be submitted
- A specification of salary costs
- A document signed by a Head of Department (or equivalent), which states that it will be possible for the applicant to make use of the grant by September 2024.
The deadline for applying is 1 September 2023. Send the application to sasnet [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se.
For additional information, please contact the Director of SASNET, Ted Svensson (ted [dot] svensson [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se).
Do you have questions?
For additional information, please contact:
Director of SASNET, Ted Svensson
ted [dot] svensson [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se (ted[dot]svensson[at]sasnet[dot]lu[dot]se)