While members of all faculties and departments are welcome to apply, the proposed research application has to be clearly centred on and address issues that relate to South Asia.
Only researchers that are currently employed by Lund University may apply. Applicants must have completed their doctoral degree.
Deadline for applying 2023 will be announced.
Send the application to sasnet [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se.
The application should comprise the following documents:
- A project description, maximum three pages
- CV, listing research qualifications
- A brief plan outlining when and to what funding body (or bodies) that the research application will be submitted
- A specification of salary costs
- A document signed by a Head of Department (or equivalent), which states that it will be possible for the applicant to make use of the grant before within a year
For additional information, please contact the Director of SASNET, Ted Svensson (ted [dot] svensson [at] sasnet [dot] lu [dot] se).