Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm
Departments doing research on South Asia. Select a department to learn more about concrete projects and scholars involved in South Asia research.
• School of Architecture and the Built Environment
• School of Chemical Science and Engineering (CHE)
‡ Division of Chemical Engineering and Technology
• School of Electrical Engineering
‡ Electromagnetic Engineering Lab
• School of Engineering Sciences
‡ Department of Aeronautical and Vehicle Engineering
– Division of Rail Vehicles
– Marcus Wallenberg Laboratory for Sound and Vibration Research (MWL)
‡ Division of Applied Thermodynamics and Refrigeration, Department of Energy Technology
‡ Division of Energy and Climate Studies (ECS), Department of Energy Technology
‡ Division of Engineering Material Physics, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
‡ Division of Applied Material Physics, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
‡ Division of Materials Process Science, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
• School of Technology and Health (STH)
‡ Division of Medical Engineering
• International Office. Coordinates the ”EURINDIA” Erasmus Mundus Activity 2 consortium (one of the four EC funded EMECW lot 13 India programmes), formed by 10 universities in Europe, and 9 universities in India (Anna University, Chennai; Anurag Narayan College, Gaya; Patna University; Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati; Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee; National Law school of India University, Bangalore; Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU); University of Kalyani, West Bengal; University of Pune). Consortium web page.
KTH also participates in another EMECW India programmes, being a member of the ”India4EU” consortium, coordinated by Politecnico di Torino, Italy. This consortium was formed by 9 universities in Europe, and 8 universities in India (Amrita University, Coimbatore; Anna University, Chennai; IIT Delhi; Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata; Jadavpur University, Kolkata; Kakatiya University, Warangal; University of Pune; and Centre of Environmental Planning and Technology, Ahmedabad). Consortium web page.